We’re always looking for talented, motivated professionals to add to our team. Apply here and send us your resume. We will keep it on file for future consideration.
We're always looking for talented professionals
Position Title: Part Time Sales Associate, Licensed
Location: Washington, D.C. – this is not a remote position
General Summary: Hoffman & Associates is seeking a part time Sales Associate in our Washington, DC location. This role provides in-office support services to our sales team for both the new home sales and resale divisions.
- Client Relations: Answering client intake calls and email inquiries along with ongoing client communications through the sales process
- Sales contract processing
- Weekly traffic reporting
- Weekly comp reports
- Daily preparation of the Sales Gallery for client presentations
- Maintaining client database
- Staffing resale open house and showings
- Tracking expenses and submitting billing for sales team
- Provide general administrative support to the sales team
- Hours will vary based on staffing needs and sales activity, may require evening/weekend hours
- Setting up appointments and following through with communications
- Maintaining the orderly and professional appearance of the office and work areas
- Other duties as required
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both customers, clients, and co-workers.
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience in new home sales and/or residential resales preferred.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- DC Real Estate License Required